Mango cheese cake in individual cups


Hi friends, I am up with another post again.... Now this is something which I made long back, this was post was delayed as it was a guest post for my friend, rafeeda's, blog, The big sweet tooth. As it was a guest post for her blog it had to be first featured on her blog and I was waiting for her time, as her blog was up with a guest post every saturdays. And why would it not be, coz for a wonderful blog like hers, anyone would love to do a guest post to be featured on it.... 
When I came across her blog at first, I was moved a bit by its name, as I thought this was the most appropriate name for my blog, for a sweet lover like me..... This is a blog with wonderful posts and mostly with good writings... I love rafee's narrations of her daily life and daily events going on in her life.... Love it... Wish i had good language skill like hers....
How about visiting her space to see how she has welcomed my guest post for her blog.... Click here
Talking about this recipe, mangoes are my favourite and cheese cakes are my most favourite.... Then why not combine this both... I like to do desserts in individual cups... Thats why I made it so....
Now lets go to the recipe:
Ingredients:
  • Mango- 1big, pulp pureed
  • Sugar - 5 tbsp or more
  • Cream cheese- 200 gms
  • Cream - 200 mls
  • Mango essence - 1 tsp(optional)
  • Digestive biscuits crushed with some butter- to line the bottom of ur cups
To prepare praline:
  • 50 gms toasted almonds
  • 75 gms sugar
Preparation:
Place the toasted nuts on a greased pan.
In a pan, add sugar and heat on low medium heat. Do not stir the sugar, but u can swirl the pan. When the sugar turns brown color off the flame and pour the caramelized sugar onto toasted nuts. Let it cool.
Once hard crush it into small pieces using mortar and pestle or bang with a rolling pin.
Line the bottom of cups with crushed biscuits. Keep in the freezer till you make the filling.
Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
puree the mango pulp with sugar. Mix mango puree with cheese and mix well.
Whip cream until soft peaks form.fold in the cream to cheese mango mixture.
Add mango essence. If the mixture tastes less sweet then add some powdered sugar and adjust the sugar. Fill the frozen cups. keep in the fridge to set for 3 hours.
Top it with praline.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kunafa

chatti pathiri... layered pancakes with chicken filling & a happy news

Vanilla Caramel Chocolate Cake with Dulce de leche (DDL) frosting and ganache