COCONUT LADDOO

Hi, Iam up with another sweet post again.... If you people are going mad at me for posting only sweet recipe, please do let me know, I'll try to bring a change...
Now, talking about this coconut laddoo or coconut balls, this is one thing I cannot resist eating once made... Whenever my mum makes this at home, I go near the stove and keep drooling over it until she makes them into balls.... the first ball made pops obviously into my mouth, and each balls disappears soon before getting assembled into the plate... its such yummilicious one... This time when I made this, I made it for a special friend in college, who is in her third trimester of pregnancy... I invited her home for giving a small treat and packed some of these for her as an edible gift... Well, I reserved some for me too...:P
This is such easy thing to be made at home and all you need is dessicated coconut and condensed milk... thats it. And the procedure too is such easy one.. All you need is mixing of both ingredients, on very low flame until it becomes sticky enough to be made into balls....
Now lets move to the recipe....
Ingredients:
  • condensed milk- 1 tin
  • dessicated coconut- 3 1/4 cups
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Preparation:
In a deep bottomed non stick pan, add condensed milk and dessicated coconut and mix on low flame.... Keep stirring the mixture, until the whole of it starts to leave from the sides and sticks together( approximately 10-15 minuts).  The coconut should become soft enough too. Off the flame and cool for a while. Make small balls and roll over on dessicated coconut to make a light coating. store in an air tight container and refrigerate it. Bring back to room temprature before eating for best taste.

 This post is related to Foodabulous Fest Event organized by SIMPLY TADKA hosted by Sajina Bishar of Saju's Taste
 Also Linking this recipe to Shruti’s ‘Sweet Celebration’ Event :)
Sweet Celebration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kunafa

chatti pathiri... layered pancakes with chicken filling & a happy news

Vanilla Caramel Chocolate Cake with Dulce de leche (DDL) frosting and ganache