CHICKEN SPRING ROLL

I was about to post this recipe during Ramadan, but due to tight time schedule dint find time to post. I prepared this post as Lubna of Yummy kitchen  requested me to do this post as a part of Ramadan for an event hosted on her blog named 'Joy from Fasting to Feasting- VI'. I was excited to accept her invitation and agreed to do the post. But I couldn't send her my entry on time... But she was kind enough and waited patiently until I sent her my post...





































 Speaking about this recipe, this  is a very common and popular recipe amongst our family members and is something which we love to cook during most of our Iftar parties. Its crisp outside and juicy inside is something which most of us would love to indulge in. You can prepare these rolls and store in the refrigerator a day ahead If you want to and fry them just before serving.
For recipe of chicken spring roll click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kunafa

chatti pathiri... layered pancakes with chicken filling & a happy news

Vanilla Caramel Chocolate Cake with Dulce de leche (DDL) frosting and ganache