MANGO, APPLE AND CUCUMBER WITH A TWIST




Do you love something jhatpata? Well I am an Indian and I definitely do... I was bored of regular fruit consumption or transforming it into a fruit salad. And last week when I lacked side dishes for lunch for my hubby, for a rice hater like him, inorder to push rice down into his throat, I always had to assemble a whole lot of side dishes not to remind him that he is consuming rice,  so instead  of just chopping down some fruits, I added a TWIST.
 


 
As I mentioned, I was bored of just chopping fruits and consuming as it is. And my hubby loves adding chilli and salt to almost all fruits.
So I pulled out everything available in fridge, to add extra fancy to my lunch. All I did was chopped available fruits, cucumber, added lime juice and seasoned with chilli powder and salt. Simple and yummy to gear up your lunch. And I was amazed to see my hubby gulping big spoonfuls of it. What better wordless compliment can you receive.hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kunafa

chatti pathiri... layered pancakes with chicken filling & a happy news

Vanilla Caramel Chocolate Cake with Dulce de leche (DDL) frosting and ganache