STRAWBERRY FRUITY YOGO- A perfect breakfast dessert

 
If you ask me what is fruit yogo, my answer would be, "Its just yoghurt with fruits". simple, right. Well I normally buy this for my kids from the store whenever we go for grocery shopping and they just love it. After shifting to U.A.E. I came to know that you can actually consume the yoghurt as it is, straight from the packet, that's how emiratis here are. Once while I was in  the clinic to get my baby his routine vaccination, I saw a lady opening up  a store bought cup of yoghurt and fed it straightly to her infant child. It made me feel weird, but then I thought why not?. After all its not the kind of very sour yoghurt that we get at our home land, its just so rich and creamy.
Recently I discovered this version of yoghurt being served with fruits and is actually available in the store. I normally like Strawberries so I always go for it if I was given an option. Other berries also tatses great with yoghurt. There other flavors too available in the store like Orange, Mango etc.
I was just in a state of what to prepare to be posted in my blog, when suddenly this struck me. I wated to do something simple and I thought this is the perfect option. And hence this post.
 Ingredients:
  • yoghurt - 2 cups
  • Icing sugar- 4 tsps.
  • frozen strawberries- 100 gms
  • sugar- 5 tbsp
Preparation:
In a small pan, add 2 tbsp. water and sugar and add strawberries in it. Cook them on medium low flame for 10 minutes. Puree the strawberries. Layer them in the bottom of 2 or 3 serving cups.
Mix icing sugar with yoghurt  and add them on top of strawberry puree in cups. Chill and serve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kunafa

chatti pathiri... layered pancakes with chicken filling & a happy news

Vanilla Caramel Chocolate Cake with Dulce de leche (DDL) frosting and ganache