OREO MILKSHAKE



Hurray! Accidently noticed the sudden hike in no. of hits... It has crossed 23K+ without being much active in blogging... I guess I have been decent with the limited no. of posts I've done and hence the result... Anyway I heartily thank you for the encouragement you people have given me and hence I think I should be regular with my posts somehow accomodatng some time for blogging out of my tight daily routine...

This post have been unnecessarily put on pending posts among the other few... I should have easily posted this as this contains limited ingredients but delicious result... I must say that I am too lazy too nowadays...
Stepping onto today's post, It is a wonderful tasting milkshake, Oreo milkshake. Both adults and kids will enjoy it equally...






Ingredients:
  • oreo biscuits -2
  • milk- 1/2 cup
  • vanilla ice cream- 1 big scoop
Preparation:

 Blend all the ingredients in a blender and serve chilled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kunafa

chatti pathiri... layered pancakes with chicken filling & a happy news

Vanilla Caramel Chocolate Cake with Dulce de leche (DDL) frosting and ganache