This is one of the easiest things you can make. Either to make your tea time bit special or to serve with your main meal or as an after school snack, its one of the things you'll definitely want to try.
This recipe requires very few simple steps. All you need to do is boil cauliflower for a while, marinate with a few ingredients and then fry. And there it is, ready to gobble down these golden beauties. And do not forget to have tomato ketchup with it, it would be one of the best things to pair up with these florets.
As cauliflower florets are boiled in the beginning, you will get this softness as mentioned here.
The crispiness is due to eggs and cornflour added, I used only yolk as there was a leftover yolk, but you can use whole egg. Now what are you waiting for, rush to the kitchen and make these.
- Cauliflower- cut into medium size florets
- Maida - 1/2 cup
- Cornflour 2 tbsp
- egg- 1
- chilly powder - 1 tsp
- kasoori methi 1 tsp
- baking soda 1/4 tsp
- garam masala powder- 1/2 tsp
- Rinse wash cauliflower well.
- Cut it into medium sized florets and boil it for about 5-10 minutes.
- Off the flame and drain the water.
- In a bowl, mix all the given ingredients except oil and water just enough to get a thick batter and marinate the florets in it.
- After 5 minutes , heat oil in a pan and deep fry the florets. And here it is, ready to go.