STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE

This time when I am typing this post, I am pretty excited, for I got featured on an Indian website for women. They found me on FB, discovered me as a blogger and wanted to interview me for a category on their site, which specifically writes about successful blogger women. Here is the link to the interview. To celebrate , lets go for a smoothie.


I have lost count of  recipe bookmarks from a recently discovered, awesome food site named Sally's baking addiction... I found out that the author also had wonderful collection of smoothies, which was very good enough to serve your breakfasts... This is a very healthy one, with no added sugar in it. After being heard about unhealthy aspects of sugar, I am trying to cut down sugar from my diet. Being a sweet tooth to completely cut down sugar is impossible for me. Anyway, I will try to make my humble effort a success.
What makes this smoothie look beautiful is its bright red and beautiful yellow colors, standing apart to form layers as in a piece of art.













Lets hop over to the recipe,
Ingredients:


  • Strawberry- 6- 8
  • Bananas ripe- 2, sliced and frozen
  • Pineapple slices- 2, Tinned, frozen
  • Orange juice- 1 cup, freshly squeezed
  • honey- 4 tbsp
  • yogurt- 1 cup

Method:
Blend 1 banana, pineapple slices, half amount of honey and half yogurt together. Pour halfway into two glasses.
Next blend Strawberries, 1 banana, orange juice, remaining yogurt and honey and pour over the yellow layer of the two glasses.
Serve immediately. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kunafa

chatti pathiri... layered pancakes with chicken filling & a happy news

Vanilla Caramel Chocolate Cake with Dulce de leche (DDL) frosting and ganache