First of all, let me apologise for the extra number of pictures I have uploaded. Although this is not the first such post, I think I should have reduced my number of recipe images. The reason being, I was extremely confused in deciding which picture looked best, I uploaded all that looked quite good to me.
Over to the recipe,
1.Mango, pureed coarsely- 1/2 cup
2.Milk- 2 cups
3.Condensed milk- 1/2 cup
4.Rice flour- 1/4 cup
5.Cashews- 10, chopped
6.Pistachios- 10, chopped
7.Saffron- 1/2 tsp
8.Cardamom powder- 1/2 tsp
9.Salt- a pinch
1. Boil milk.
2. When it comes to boil add condensed milk, rice flour and nuts.
3. Keep stirring as it thickens.
4. Add cardamom powder, saffron and salt.
5. Add in the mango puree and off the flame..
6. When it cools, refrigerate until you serve.